Dr. Albert Jagoda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Jagoda?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Albert Jagoda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2012

very caring

Dr. Jagoda was unknown to me when I arrived at our local ER. I had a very complicated medical problem. He was able to make a difficult diagnosis after my own family doctor was unable to. I would highly recommend him and feel that he is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor

July 1st, 2012

Dr. Jagoda recently treated me at the Saratoga ER for a complicated laceration. He was knowledgeable, professional and calm throughout the entire process- I thought he made an excellent diagnosis and was highly competent in his treatment of me. He was respectful and caring through the whole process and I had a great deal of confidence in his abilities. Saratoga Hospital is lucky to have him!

April 26th, 2012

wonderful man

This doctor saved my life after a horrible car accident. If it were not fro Dr. Jagoda's skills and compasion, I would not be able to write this letter of thanks

August 30th, 2010

Misdiagnosis

This incompetent fool told me I was fine (in his incompetent opinion). Woke up the following day feeling worse. Tomorrow I will go to my local emergency room to get a diagnosis get copies of my medical records and then hire an attorney. Dr. Jagoda is an incompetent death waiting to happen. That is all.

December 29th, 2010