inactive

Albert G Jagoda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2012
very caring
Dr. Jagoda was unknown to me when I arrived at our local ER. I had a very complicated medical problem. He was able to make a difficult diagnosis after my own family doctor was unable to. I would highly recommend him and feel that he is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor

July 1st, 2012
Dr. Jagoda recently treated me at the Saratoga ER for a complicated laceration. He was knowledgeable, professional and calm throughout the entire process- I thought he made an excellent diagnosis and was highly competent in his treatment of me. He was respectful and caring through the whole process and I had a great deal of confidence in his abilities. Saratoga Hospital is lucky to have him!

April 26th, 2012
wonderful man
This doctor saved my life after a horrible car accident. If it were not fro Dr. Jagoda's skills and compasion, I would not be able to write this letter of thanks

August 30th, 2010
Misdiagnosis
This incompetent fool told me I was fine (in his incompetent opinion). Woke up the following day feeling worse. Tomorrow I will go to my local emergency room to get a diagnosis get copies of my medical records and then hire an attorney. Dr. Jagoda is an incompetent death waiting to happen. That is all.