A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Janerich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Janerich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janerich
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Janerich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Janerich, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janerich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Janerich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert David Janerich MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Janerich practice?
- Dr. Albert Janerich has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Janerich practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Physiatrists.