A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Janerich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Janerich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Janerich, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janerich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Janerich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janerich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan