A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Janerich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Janerich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Janerich, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janerich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Janerich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- WVHCS Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janerich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Janerich practice?
Dr. Albert Janerich practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Physiatrists and Wilkes Barre Orthopedic Surgeons.