A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Janerich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Janerich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Janerich, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janerich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Janerich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert D Janerich MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Janerich practice?
- Dr. Albert Janerich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Janerich practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Physiatrists.