A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Janke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Janke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janke
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Janke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janke graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Janke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Janke DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Janke practice?
- Dr. Albert Janke has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Janke practices Cardiology near Blue Bell, PA.
See Blue Bell Cardiologists.