Dr. Albert Johary Sr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016
Comprehensive and detailed MD
Dr. Johary's staff found cancer in my mother after negative results for over six months with another doctor. He kept digging until he found the answer. I credit him with saving her so much suffering. Since then, he has become our family doctor. Although at times the medical students that he is constantly training tend to take a bit longer for your visit, he is always willing to give you the time to ensure that he is treating you and not just rushing you through your exam!

December 14th, 2015
Dr Johary has been my primary doctor for 12 years, he is very helpful at getting me the care I need from him and other specialists. His staff is fantastic, they are a real asset to his practice..

March 24th, 2015
Love his staff, from Robin, China, Eileen to Pam, always personable and private, great team and very diverse.

June 2nd, 2014
Seems to jump to conclusions; disorganized / uprofessional office staff
The doctor is very intelligent, very likeable and personable. However I felt he didn't actually listen closely, and he seemed to rush into diagnosis and medications without really doing his legwork first to nail down the diagnosis This office staff, although mostly very friendly and helpful, felt sloppy to me in their calls. As a result I feel they could get someone hurt someday due to recklessness. They seem careless and way too casual when giving patients information, diagnosis call-backs etc. My advice: train up on what you allow your admin staff to do, make sure they are competant and all communications are crystal clear. The admins have called me more than once with wrong information and I've had to correct them. If I had listened to them without questioning I would have ended up having to reschedule because they got appointment information wrong, I would have failed to get successful treatment because they misinterpreted the doctors notes. In worst-case scenario, I could have had a dangerous drug or health outcome because they were missing details that had to be cross-referenced. Keeping all of these details straight isn't easy, I don't envy them, but their training and their systems and processes need to ensure that they can do their job accurately or else it reflects directly on the doctor.

October 24th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Johary's since 2000. And, by far, he is the best doctor that I have had. He gives me the time that I need and is very thorough. I may have to wait a while to see him (after vitals and labs), but, he has a note posted in every exam room indicating that he gives each and every patient as much time as they need. His office staff is highly courteous. I will recommend Dr. Johary to anyone.

October 13th, 2012
Very professional and very thorough.

June 28th, 2012
Dr. Johary is great, but his office staff is a pain. They're really difficult and don't seem to care about patients.

August 5th, 2011
Horrible Experience
Dr Johary has a very busy practice. They post on their walls that you may have to wait a while, but that it is because everyone is getting the attenti ...

March 2nd, 2010
Recommendation For Dr. Albert Johary
I highly recommend Dr. Johary as a primary doctor. He is professional, knowledgeable, patient, thorough, and accurate.I admire that he continues teaching, learning, and participating in test studies in his office. I am very pleased with his services during the past 6 years.

May 24th, 2016