A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- El Centro Reg Med Ctr, El Centro, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Denis Johnson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Albert Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Johnson practices Emergency Medicine near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Emergency Physicians.