A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Somerville, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert Johnson practice?
- Dr. Albert Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Surgeons.