A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Kao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Kao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert C Kao MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Kao practice?
- Dr. Albert Kao has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Kao practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Nephrologists.