A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Khavkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Khavkin is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khavkin graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Khavkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Khavkin DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Khavkin practice?
- Dr. Albert Khavkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Khavkin practices Anesthesiology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Anesthesiologists.