A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Khine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Khine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khine
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Khine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Henry Khine MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Albert H. Khine practice?
- Dr. Albert Khine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Khine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.