A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Khine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Khine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khine
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Khine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Henry Khine MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Albert H. Khine practice?
- Dr. Albert Khine has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Khine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.