A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Klemptner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Klemptner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Klemptner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemptner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klemptner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klemptner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Klemptner practice?
Dr. Albert Klemptner practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.