A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Koong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Koong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Ching-Wei Koong MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Koong practice?
- Dr. Albert Koong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Koong practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.