A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Koong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Koong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Koong practice?
Dr. Albert Koong practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Koong, Dr. Al Koong, Dr. Alberto Koong, Dr. Delbert Koong