A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Koong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Koong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Koong MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Koong practice?
- Dr. Albert Koong has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Koong practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.