A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Kwan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Kwan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Clovis Plains Regional Med Ct
- Clovis Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Kwan practice?
Dr. Albert Kwan practices Surgery near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Surgeons.