A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Kwan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwan
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kwan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Kwan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Clovis Plains Regional Med Ct
- Clovis Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert M Kwan MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Kwan practice?
- Dr. Albert Kwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Kwan practices Surgery near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Surgeons.