A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Kwan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Kwan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Clovis Plains Regional Med Ct
- Clovis Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert M Kwan MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Kwan practice?
- Dr. Albert Kwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Kwan practices Surgery near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Surgeons.