A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Bundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Bundy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bundy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bundy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Boston Ultrasound Consultants
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Lee Bundy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Bundy practice?
- Dr. Albert Bundy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Bundy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Radiologists.