A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Diaz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Diaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert L M Diaz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Albert Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Diaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.