A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Shaw, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Shaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Ft Worth
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Lovell Shaw MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Albert Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Shaw practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Anesthesiologists and Hurst Pain Management Doctors.