A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sheffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Sheffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheffer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sheffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sheffer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffer graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Lester Sheffer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Sheffer practice?
- Dr. Albert Sheffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Sheffer practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.