A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sheffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Sheffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheffer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sheffer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffer graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Lester Sheffer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Sheffer practice?
- Dr. Albert Sheffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Sheffer practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.