Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Lai
Dr. Albert Lai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Dr. Lai is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital and St. Jude Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Lai has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Albert Lai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Michael Weinstein
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Hamid Salari-Namin
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi36