A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lai, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lai has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Lai MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Lai practice?
- Dr. Albert Lai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Lai practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Placentia, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.