A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Sautsan Lau MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Lau practice?
- Dr. Albert Lau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Lau practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.