A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Lee practice?
Dr. Albert Lee practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.