A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lefkovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lefkovits, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema
- Correction of sun Damaged skin and Cancer Prevention
- Diagnosis and Management of Medical Skin Problems
- Rejuvenation of the Skin
- Skin Problems of Childen and Adolescemts
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkovits graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lefkovits has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Lefkovits practice?
- Dr. Albert Lefkovits practices Dermatology near New York, NY.