Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Mr
Compassionate and thorough doctor.His diagnoses and treatments have been very effective and accurate. Also,great cosmetic as well as medical dermatologist

May 31st, 2016
College professor
Excellent,compassionate physician. He helped my daughter's acne and gave my wife Botox very effectively.

November 4th, 2014
Great doctor
I have found Dr. Lefkovits is to be a very fine physician. His examination was extremely thorough. Also, he diagnosed a very early melanoma on a relative if mine, sparing her from great illness. On the cosmetic side, my wife is very satisfied with the Botox and fillers he gave

October 5th, 2014
Thank-You, Dr. Lefkovits!
Call Dr. Lefkovits! That's a catch-phrase in our home and within our extended family. Need not only a doctor but THE doctor? Call Dr. Lefkovits. This extremely busy Manhattan dermatologist not only knows most of the most prominent physicians in Manhattan but always takes the time to call us personally, ask the pertinent questions, and then recommend exactly the one we need. What's more, a week or so later, he calls back. Did your wife, or mother or child see the doctor I recommended? What's going on? How is he or she feeling? And this has been going on for over thirty years, when Dr. Lefkovits first diagnosed my husband with melanoma. My husband sees him regularly for check-ups. I talk to him on the phone when I need him. He's always there for me, always willing to help. I don't know what I would do without him! Thank-you, Dr. Lefkovits!

September 22nd, 2014
Lucky to have found him in my 20s.
Having bouts of acne throughout my life has been a challenge. No one likes it on their face though we can be compassionate when it's on someone else's face or other areas. I hated hearing "oh, it's just a little acne" as I was told by general physicians. Finally, in my 20s, I visited Dr. Lefkovitz's office at Park Ave Center For Skin Care & Laser Surgery. Dr. Lefkovitz, his primary nurse and colleagues took my dermatological concerns seriously. They showed me Acne IS a treatable medical condition recognized by insurance providers. I had not realized that prior. Note, it is up to one's insurance provider and MD agreements they have with it, what is covered. I experienced that sometimes there is no complete cure, hormones go awry regularly in women or perhaps I love to eat things that may not agree with my skin. Sometimes I cannot resist the kiss of the sun's glow which, I regret abusive tanning in my teens/20s. I am afraid to imagine how badly my skin could have looked without maintaining treatment with Dr. Lefkovitz and his knowledgeable and caring staff. At 51, I am astonished how relatively in good condition my skin is due to my acne maintenance visits with him. Even when my acne seemed dormant for several weeks, I keep my appointments as I now see their value. I have spent a little extra for their Parisian Peel and their N-Lite Laser. Together they prime my skin for a special occasion within a couple days. Now appearing on my face are a few genetically inherited little bumps. Unless you ask or are reading my review, you would not know. He is treating those too. As yet, I have done nothing like regular Botox treatments or deeper lasers, however, I have recommended them and their various clarifying, rejuvenating and/or tightening lasers and treatments to friends and colleagues. Their results have left me envious. I hope to do some for myself soon here as well. It's time. I am no raving beauty, so it's important that my skin looks the best it can. At 51, I've experienced personally that consistent supervised maintained skin care over the decades has rewarded me. When a coworker 15 years younger complimented me on my skin’s condition (for my age), I responded genuinely; "With this practice's lasers and treatments, you can always catch up with your skin’s youth, and it lasts, if you maintain it; and it’s never too late to begin.” I feel very lucky to have found this practice long ago. They've never made me feel vain for not wanting pimples or blackheads. Who would have thought in 1990 that dermatology would be such a help today. I feel as though I have been treated by the pioneers of healthy skin care and I couldn't feel luckier or happier about it, even if it was acne that brought me to them.

March 9th, 2014
Excellent physician
My family and I greatly enjoyed our visit.He is the most thorough dermatologist I have ever seen,and he uses a device called the Molemax to examine for skin cancer. He administered Botox and fillers very skillfully.I highly recommend him.

September 19th, 2013
Melanoma patient
Dr. Lefkovits is one of the most knowledgeable and thorough Doctors I have ever been to. I am a Melanoma survivor and see Dr.lefkovitz and his associate Dr.Landau every 3 months. He has a device in his office called a molemax that multiplies the size of a mole to determine if it looks suspicious . The doctor also compares previous pictures he has taken with the molemax to the present pictures to determine if any of the moles have undergone any changes. I trust Dr.Lefkovits and his associate Dr. Landau with my life.

April 25th, 2013
Great doctor
Very thorough in his examination,diagnosis and follow-up. Has a Molemax to help in cancer diagnosis. Caring and compassionate. My husband is an oncologist and we would not go to any other dermatologist. Also,gives great Botox and fillers.

April 22nd, 2013
Advertising Executive
Very courteous staff with helpful attitude.The doctor uses a device called the Molemax and also has a confocal laser microscope to examine for skin cancer.Besides being a great diagnostician,he helped my daughter with her acne faster than any other physician she had seen.

February 26th, 2013
Wonderful
I recommend Dr. Lefkovits without a doubt, I’ve been jumping from dermatologist to dermatologist for the past few years and recently a friend recommended Dr. Lefkovits. I’ve had severe skin problems and Dr. Lefkovits was the first doctor who did not just rush me out the office with an antibiotic prescription. In fact, he prescribed various options that have now treated my problem. He also has his own line of skin care products which have aided to the treatment. I use a product called “virgin skin” every night from his Alaur line, which does wonders. I can honestly say my skin is better than it has been in the last 5 years and has continued to heal so nicely. Not to mention his staff is lovely and he really takes the time to go over everything with you. I was able to express my past frustration with other treatments that didn’t work and from there he was able to get me the results I’m more than happy about.

November 15th, 2012
Adult Acne
Dr.Albert Lefkovits has been The Only doctor to clear up my adult cystic acne.In 1978 i was given massive amounts of useless antibiotics that did more harm than good.Finally a friend suggested i see Dr.Lefkovits;I'M 62 yrs.old and No one believes me.If you want clear,smooth,youthful ,healthy skin,Run don't walk to make an appointment with this Fantastic Dr.His staff is warm,friendly ,caring ,and go the extra mile to make you feel so Special.Special thanks to his Nurse Manger Barbara,she is one of the Best nurses'i've ever met,i know because i'm a nurse.The office is spotless,i actually must admit i love going to see Dr. Lefkovits,and his amazing staff.Thank you Dr. Lefkovits for giving me my skin back.

November 4th, 2012
Adult Cystic Acne.
I first saw Dr.Albert Lefkovits in 1978.I was suffering from terrible&painful Adult Cystic Acne.I was seeing a dermatologist who kept giving me tetracycline,finally a friend doing research,suggested i see Dr. Lefkovits immediately.Dr. Lefkovits immediately began treatment,the CORRECT TREATMENT.His wonderful Charge Nurse Barbara cleaned my skin,and Dr. Lefkovits injected some of the cysts'with cortisone.He said:"One day you will look into the mirror with out make up and love your skin".I left his office some what hopeful but still not sure that would ever happen.Well it did happen,i love my skin and listen to EVERY WORD Dr. Lefkovits says.If you want clear,youthful ,healthy skin,don't walk ,Run to see Dr. Albert Lefkovits!!!He gave me my Skin Back,and in some ways i feel like he actually gave me my Life back.I no longer avoid social functions,i'm more successful and more confidant.I'm not bragging but @62 i look like 40!!!Thank You Dr. Lefkovits.