> > Patient Reviews
Address
1040 Park Ave
New York, NY 10028
212-861-9600
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent physician  |  show details
by James Sanders on Mar 9th, 2014

My family and I greatly enjoyed our visit.He is the most thorough dermatologist I have ever seen,and he uses a device called the Molemax to examine for skin cancer. He administered Botox and fillers very skillfully.I highly recommend him.

|  Melanoma patient  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2013

Dr. Lefkovits is one of the most knowledgeable and thorough Doctors I have ever been to. I am a Melanoma survivor and see Dr.lefkovitz and his associate Dr.Landau every 3 months. He has a device in his office called a molemax that multiplies the size of a mole to determine if it looks suspicious . The doctor also compares previous pictures he has taken with the molemax to the present pictures to determine if any of the moles have undergone any changes. I trust Dr.Lefkovits and his associate Dr. Landau with my life.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Paukette S, on Apr 25th, 2013

Very thorough in his examination,diagnosis and follow-up. Has a Molemax to help in cancer diagnosis. Caring and compassionate. My husband is an oncologist and we would not go to any other dermatologist. Also,gives great Botox and fillers.

|  Advertising Executive  |  show details
by Maureen S on Apr 22nd, 2013

Very courteous staff with helpful attitude.The doctor uses a device called the Molemax and also has a confocal laser microscope to examine for skin cancer.Besides being a great diagnostician,he helped my daughter with her acne faster than any other physician she had seen.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by A. Stern on Feb 26th, 2013

I recommend Dr. Lefkovits without a doubt, I’ve been jumping from dermatologist to dermatologist for the past few years and recently a friend recommended Dr. Lefkovits. I’ve had severe skin problems and Dr. Lefkovits was the first doctor who did not just rush me out the office with an antibiotic prescription. In fact, he prescribed various options that have now treated my problem. He also has his own line of skin care products which have aided to the treatment. I use a product called “virgin skin” every night from his Alaur line, which does wonders. I can honestly say my skin is better than it has been in the last 5 years and has continued to heal so nicely. Not to mention his staff is lovely and he really takes the time to go over everything with you. I was able to express my past frustration with other treatments that didn’t work and from there he was able to get me the results I’m more than happy about.

|  Adult Acne  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

Dr.Albert Lefkovits has been The Only doctor to clear up my adult cystic acne.In 1978 i was given massive amounts of useless antibiotics that did more harm than good.Finally a friend suggested i see Dr.Lefkovits;I'M 62 yrs.old and No one believes me.If you want clear,smooth,youthful ,healthy skin,Run don't walk to make an appointment with this Fantastic Dr.His staff is warm,friendly ,caring ,and go the extra mile to make you feel so Special.Special thanks to his Nurse Manger Barbara,she is one of the Best nurses'i've ever met,i know because i'm a nurse.The office is spotless,i actually must admit i love going to see Dr. Lefkovits,and his amazing staff.Thank you Dr. Lefkovits for giving me my skin back.

|  Adult Cystic Acne.  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2012

I first saw Dr.Albert Lefkovits in 1978.I was suffering from terrible&painful Adult Cystic Acne.I was seeing a dermatologist who kept giving me tetracycline,finally a friend doing research,suggested i see Dr. Lefkovits immediately.Dr. Lefkovits immediately began treatment,the CORRECT TREATMENT.His wonderful Charge Nurse Barbara cleaned my skin,and Dr. Lefkovits injected some of the cysts'with cortisone.He said:"One day you will look into the mirror with out make up and love your skin".I left his office some what hopeful but still not sure that would ever happen.Well it did happen,i love my skin and listen to EVERY WORD Dr. Lefkovits says.If you want clear,youthful ,healthy skin,don't walk ,Run to see Dr. Albert Lefkovits!!!He gave me my Skin Back,and in some ways i feel like he actually gave me my Life back.I no longer avoid social functions,i'm more successful and more confidant.I'm not bragging but @62 i look like 40!!!Thank You Dr. Lefkovits.

Oct 23rd, 2011

Without any doubt, this is a doctor who exemplifies what is wrong with medical practice today. On the positive side, he gave me a very thorough exam, but he seemed much more interested in talking my wife and I into additional cosmetic procedures. All he offered was not necessary, and very expensive. Go elsewhere and find an honest and forthright dermatologist. Do you really want somebody who tells you that you are fine, but for $5,000, you will look finer?

|  pretty Kate  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2011

Compassionate,caring physician.Very thorough and great diagnostician. Then, gave me great Botox and fillers.Very happy with him,

|  knowledgable, compassionate, savvy  |  show details
by Susan K. on Nov 20th, 2010

Dr. Lefkovits is very knowledgble,compassionate, and savvy.As a dermatologist, he looks at the WHOLE PATIENT, not just their skin challenges. He really cares about his patients. And, if he hasn't heard from a patient the he's concerned about, he will call them to check on their well-being.

|  registered nurse  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

ecellent,caring physician.Top staff

by NYDERM on Sep 4th, 2010

made me wait at least 2 hours and is very rude to his stafftalks about other patients in front of me and answers personal calls in the room

Doctor's Response

It is very rare to have a wait this long.Unfortunately,there are some occasions when patients have complicated,serious problems, My attitude to my staff is best evidenced by the fact that most of my staff have been with me for over 20 years. My chief nurse has worked with me well over 30 years,and many patients have also been in my practice over 30 years,many coming from thousands of miles away, often from foreign countries. There must be a reason for my earning this loyalty.

Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Lefkovits is an excellent dermatologist. His staff is very polite and attentive. He gives his patients his undivided attention and really made me feel comfortable.