A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lehmicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lehmicke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lehmicke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmicke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lehmicke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehmicke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Lehmicke practice?
Dr. Albert Lehmicke practices Pediatrics near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, PA.
See Media Pediatricians.