A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Bernard Levin MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Albert Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Levin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.