Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Lin
Dr. Albert Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Lin is affiliated with MacNeal Hospital, St James Hospital and Health Cntrs and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. Dr. Lin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Lin has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Albert Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Scott Wissink
Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Mark Sakr
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Aaron Mares
Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi10