A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Idje Lin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Albert I. Lin practice?
- Dr. Albert Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Lin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Dallas, TX.
See Pittsburgh Physiatrists.