A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Loerinc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loerinc
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Loerinc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Loerinc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loerinc graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Loerinc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- New Bedford Rehab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Michael Loerinc MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Loerinc practice?
- Dr. Albert Loerinc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Loerinc practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA.
See North Dartmouth Internists and North Dartmouth Pulmonologists.