A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Loerinc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Loerinc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loerinc graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Loerinc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- New Bedford Rehab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Michael Loerinc MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Loerinc practice?
- Dr. Albert Loerinc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Loerinc practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA.
See New Bedford Internists and New Bedford Pulmonologists.