A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Loerinc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Loerinc graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Loerinc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke`s Hospital
- New Bedford Rehab Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loerinc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 6 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Loerinc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Loerinc practice?
Dr. Albert Loerinc practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Internists and New Bedford Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Loerinc, Dr. Al Loerinc, Dr. Alberto Loerinc, Dr. Delbert Loerinc