Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Lopez Jr
Dr. Albert Lopez Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside and Saint Vincent's Medical Center. Dr. Lopez has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Lopez Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Albert Lopez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Jesse Mcrae
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 0.27 mi38
Dr. Wayne Houston
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Jacksonville, FL 0.30 mi32
Dr. Ravish Narvel
Jacksonville, FL 0.61 mi29