Overall Review

January 5th, 2016
EXCELLENT
There is NOTHING I dislike. Both my husband and I have been seeing Dr Lopez for 18 yrs .We drive 1 hr one way to see him but would not EVER consider going anywhere else..His ARNP,Ricky Kirby is EXCELLENT also. He truly cares about his patients, which unfortunately, is not true with a lot of physicians. Thank you Dr Lopez and Ricy Kirby for being the physicians [and people] you are.

April 7th, 2014
has not changed much
What is memorable? Dr. Lopez! I actually was a patient of his many years ago when he practiced in the state of Delaware. He was a great doctor, and by reviews I see he is still much the same. He was kind, caring, attentive, and genuine. A good doctor treats an illness, a great doctor treats the patient. He is a great doctor. Obviously, he made a positive impact on me. After all these years, I remembered his name and where he relocated to. Just browsing through the computer and looked him up, and glad I did. It brought a smile to my face remembering him. If your one of his patients, your lucky!!

June 6th, 2012
Pharmacist
Dr. Lopez keeps up to date on Cardiovascular diseases and their treatment. Diabetes is also a strength. He takes a lot of time with his patients to explain his treatment plan and does excellent follow up.