Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

5 stars all around show details 5 stars all around
by Rachel Pilger on Mar 19th, 2015

DR. Losken in the best!!

by Stephanie Davis on Feb 12th, 2015

Outstanding physician. He gave me my life back and I am forever greatful

by PRISCILLA LYONS on Jan 7th, 2015

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR HE DID A EXCELLENT JOB ON MY TA TA ONE SCAR

by Shirley on Jan 2nd, 2015

I saw Dr. Losken last year for surgery but when I had a health issue and could not have the breast reconstuctive surgery. But, he was very caring and had nice bedside manner. His nurses were great. I can have the surgery this year and you bet he will be doing it. And, his nurse called to see howmI was doing after my health issue.

BUTCHER show details BUTCHER
Nov 20th, 2014

I have breast cancer and was referred to this man for a breast reduction, one breast is higher than the other he was the one to notice and said I will correct it. Then I went back like a idiot he did a Latissimus Dorsi Muscle on me said the cancer came back no bedside manner decided you are going to die so he leaves me butchered up I need to take a picture to let you and the world see what it looks like maybe he's not good with working with different skins. This was in 2007 here it is 2014 meat hanging outside of my bra cannot find bras to fix yes I should be thankful I am living but he is a BUTCHER...

Best Reconstructive Surgeon in Atlanta show details Best Reconstructive Surgeon in Atlanta
by Paul W. on Aug 13th, 2014

I was blessed to have D. Losken as my surgeon for a difficult and time consuming reconstructive surgery on a huge horrible looking abdominal hernia. I was so fortunate to get him along with his associate Dr. Galloway to give me a second chance at a productive life. Today, almost 3 years later I am a new man thanks to his genius and surgical skills. He is a gentle man who lets you know he cares. Dr. Loskens' administrative and nursing staff compliment him in an outstanding supportive manner and do a great job of post surgical care. I highly recommend him.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by AB on Jun 18th, 2013

I had the best experience with Dr Losken and his team. He made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. I e-mailed him with a couple of concerns prior to surgery and he answered all my questions promptly. Excellent bed side mannors and follow up care. All that I experienced is everything that he prepared me for.

Reconstruction from double mastectomy show details Reconstruction from double mastectomy
by Jodi Wagers on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr.Losken is amazing. Every time I have seen Dr.Losken and his staff I know I am getting not only a great surgeon, but this man cares about his patients, and it shows. I have seen more than my share of doctors in the past year going through breast cancer, and this man is at the top of my list. He is a man of few words, but listen to the words he is telling you, he knows his business. He has operated on me three times, and I am blown away by his artistry. His Nurse Practitioner is amazing as well. Easy to talk to, never rushes you, answers every question. I never thought my body would look the same after a double mastectomy, and I still have another surgery to go to complete the reconstruction process, after my chest wall expanders get filled gradually. Oddly enough, I look normal in clothes. Nothing but great things from this entrie practice.

care received during breast surgery show details care received during breast surgery
Oct 8th, 2012

Dr. Loeskins is a very professional doctor that gives you his full attention when you meet with him. I was very pleased with the care he and his staff gave me during my surgery. The Post-op visits were handled also in a professional manner. I highly recommend him and his team. L.K.

Aug 3rd, 2012

i waited in office over an hour, i thought they forgot that i was in the room. no one came in to tell me that they will be with me. kind of scary for someone who will conduct surgery. very nice but i wish i had more time spent to express my concerns.

Aug 30th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Losken was exceptional. He was very courteous and kind in his bedside manner. His surgical skill was excellent I would recommend him highly as a surgeon.

Breast augmentation/mini abdominoplasty show details Breast augmentation/mini abdominoplasty
Jul 29th, 2011

Dr. Losken performed a breast augmentation and mini abdominoplasty on me. I've had three children and just felt there was no way all the exercise I was doing was going to give me the results I wanted. I wanted a very natural, not "done" look, similar to the way I looked before my children. I was also very nervous about having anything done as I have never had any surgery before. Dr. Losken did an excellent job, and I am thrilled with the results. I consulted three doctors before deciding, and I liked Dr. Losken because he was the one who was most professional and treated me as a patient, not as if he were selling an image. Some of the other doctors I consulted seemed more focused on marketing and encouraging me to go "bigger" than really understanding what I wanted. Dr. Losken is very quiet, but he takes time with his patients and genuinely listens to what it is that you want. I couldn't be more glad I decided to do this procedure and to go with him.

Jun 2nd, 2011

I'm currently going through a 1 1/2 process with implication of my expander, false PET SCAN reading to to inflammation, 3 surgeries as a result of Dr. Loskin's work..... My body look like a 13 year old did the surgery. My body has been damaged forever by his work. I would not refer him to anyone. Please do your research wisely.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Apr 8th, 2011

Very pleasant and calm doctor who makes you feel comfortable. He was explained everthing clearly and answered all my questions. He also showed me photos of his surgeries performed when asked. Displayed a human side which some doctors neglect to show towards patients. I immediately liked him after talking with him.

Great smile show details Great smile
Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Losken has a great smile but not much of a talker. I went to see him to discuss my surgery reconstruction once I have my lumpectomy. I actually was going to ask him about diep flap but after I was told by my breast surgeon I would be ok with a lumptectomy, I put diep flap surgery out of my mind. Dr. Losken is soft spoken. He does give you enough information once you have asked questions. Just have them in writing. I imagine he stays on time for his appointments because he does not talk much. Do not interpret my comments that he is stand offish because he is not. I think his approach is not to overwhelm you with information. Remember to ask to see pictures. From what I can tell, he really knows what he is doing. While I hate having breast cancer, I'm glad Dr. Losken will be working with my breast surgeon to give "my girls" a lift and hopefully for me an improved outlook on life after cancer.

I am a very satisfied patient of Dr. Albert Losken show details I am a very satisfied patient of Dr. Albert Losken
by Mrs. Vicki Lynn on Dec 16th, 2010

dr losken is my doctor I have breast cancer he did my reconstrution after surgery I had a very bad experience with another doctor during my first surgery he fixed the problem I am happy with my breast now alot of plastic surgenes take advantage of cancer patients they only see making money from costly surgery the first doctor gave me a free tram flap that went wrong I had open wounds for a year dr. losken removed all that bad stuff from my body he repaired my stomach and my breast even my husband is happy with my body now he is a true professional doctor he truily care about his patients I fell like a woman again like I was before my surgery happy and healthy.

Director of Administration show details Director of Administration
May 27th, 2010

I trust Dr. Loskens, he is a good doctor.

Awesome Results show details Awesome Results
by Nancy in Atlanta on Nov 30th, 2009

Dr. Losken is so modest and understated. He is a genius and true artist. I had a Tummy Tuck/hernia repair/thigh and flank lipo. I interviewed 4 doctors and I am so happy I chose him to do my surgery. The Paces Plastic Surgery center is the only place in Atlanta to have plastic surgery.

Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy and Hernia Repair show details Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy and Hernia Repair
by Lenda Foster on May 12th, 2009

Dr. Losken has an excellent beside manner. He shows care and concern in your recuperation. He was always available when I needed him and always reassured me whenever I felt that I was not doing well. He made a point of remembering everything I told him...he even remembered comments I told him my granddaugter made before I had the revision (nipple added) after my reconstruction. For a specialty doctor, he even has a sense of humor and is always very effective in advising you on all that will happen with your procedure. Dr. Losken and his staff are professional and very personable. They give you the comfort and attention you need when you are facing such a major life change and you are afraid. I would recommend Dr. Losken to anyone in need of specialty plastic surgery. He has a passion for working with breast cancer patients and making them feel good about the changes made to their bodies. Thank you Dr. Losken for all that you have done for me.Dr. Losken also did a hernia repair which is common after the type surgery I had previously. Again, he was "Johnny on the Spot". My body feels whole again and the work he did with the hernia repair and the plastic surgery is excellent