Dr. Albert Losken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Losken?

April 16th, 2017

Awesome!!!

Everyone into he office is super nice. I recently had a tummy tuck and lipo done. I have not been in any pain that was not unbearable. My stomach looks great already. I am super happy with my results. The procedure was also quick. I am glad I found Dr.Losken!!

May 4th, 2016

He is top notch...THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME after having a terrible experience with another Dr. in Macon GA that didn't know what he was doing and didn't think I did the research on the procedures I needed done... Dr. Losken is the BEST

July 9th, 2015

HE IS THE MAN!

Dr. Losken is the only PS for the care of my reconstruction needs! Fantastic work~

March 19th, 2015

5 stars all around

DR. Losken in the best!!

February 12th, 2015

Outstanding physician. He gave me my life back and I am forever greatful

January 7th, 2015

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR HE DID A EXCELLENT JOB ON MY TA TA ONE SCAR

January 2nd, 2015

I saw Dr. Losken last year for surgery but when I had a health issue and could not have the breast reconstuctive surgery. But, he was very caring and had nice bedside manner. His nurses were great. I can have the surgery this year and you bet he will be doing it. And, his nurse called to see howmI was doing after my health issue.

November 20th, 2014

BUTCHER

I have breast cancer and was referred to this man for a breast reduction, one breast is higher than the other he was the one to notice and said I will correct it. Then I went back like a idiot he did a Latissimus Dorsi Muscle on me said the cancer came back no bedside manner decided you are going to die so he leaves me butchered up I need to take a picture to let you and the world see what it looks like maybe he's not good with working with different skins. This was in 2007 here it is 2014 meat hanging outside of my bra cannot find bras to fix yes I should be thankful I am living but he is a BUTCHER...

August 14th, 2014

Best Reconstructive Surgeon in Atlanta

I was blessed to have D. Losken as my surgeon for a difficult and time consuming reconstructive surgery on a huge horrible looking abdominal hernia. I was so fortunate to get him along with his associate Dr. Galloway to give me a second chance at a productive life. Today, almost 3 years later I am a new man thanks to his genius and surgical skills. He is a gentle man who lets you know he cares. Dr. Loskens' administrative and nursing staff compliment him in an outstanding supportive manner and do a great job of post surgical care. I highly recommend him.

June 18th, 2013

Happy Patient

I had the best experience with Dr Losken and his team. He made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. I e-mailed him with a couple of concerns prior to surgery and he answered all my questions promptly. Excellent bed side mannors and follow up care. All that I experienced is everything that he prepared me for.

February 20th, 2013

Reconstruction from double mastectomy

Dr.Losken is amazing. Every time I have seen Dr.Losken and his staff I know I am getting not only a great surgeon, but this man cares about his patients, and it shows. I have seen more than my share of doctors in the past year going through breast cancer, and this man is at the top of my list. He is a man of few words, but listen to the words he is telling you, he knows his business. He has operated on me three times, and I am blown away by his artistry. His Nurse Practitioner is amazing as well. Easy to talk to, never rushes you, answers every question. I never thought my body would look the same after a double mastectomy, and I still have another surgery to go to complete the reconstruction process, after my chest wall expanders get filled gradually. Oddly enough, I look normal in clothes. Nothing but great things from this entrie practice.

August 3rd, 2012

i waited in office over an hour, i thought they forgot that i was in the room. no one came in to tell me that they will be with me. kind of scary for someone who will conduct surgery. very nice but i wish i had more time spent to express my concerns.