A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lyon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lyon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Lyon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Wilfred Lyon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Albert W. Lyon practice?
- Dr. Albert Lyon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Lyon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.