A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Ma, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Kern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Y Ma MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Albert Y. Ma practice?
- Dr. Albert Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Ma practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Psychiatrists.