A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Maguire is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Maguire, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Gene Therapy
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Leber Hereditary Optic Atrophy
- Macular Degeneration
- Orbital Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Vision Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Mahler Maguire MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Albert Maguire has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Maguire practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.