A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Maguire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maguire
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maguire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Maguire, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Gene Therapy
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Leber Hereditary Optic Atrophy
- Macular Degeneration
- Orbital Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Vision Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert M Maguire MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Albert Maguire has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Maguire practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.