A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Mamary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Mamary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Mamary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamary graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mamary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert James Mamary MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Mamary practice?
- Dr. Albert Mamary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Mamary practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Oaks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Oaks Internists, Oaks Pulmonologists, Oaks Critical Care Practitioners, and Oaks Sleep Medicine Doctors.