A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Mamary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Mamary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamary
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mamary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Mamary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamary graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mamary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert James Mamary MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Mamary practice?
- Dr. Albert Mamary has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Mamary practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.