A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Mangold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Mangold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangold graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mangold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans