A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Manlapit is Satisfactory. Dr. Manlapit has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Manlapit, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Manlapit graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Manlapit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manlapit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 31 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Manlapit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Manlapit practice?
Dr. Albert Manlapit practices Rheumatology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Frankenmuth, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Manlapit, Dr. Al Manlapit, Dr. Alberto Manlapit, Dr. Delbert Manlapit