A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Manlapit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Manlapit is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Manlapit, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Manlapit graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Manlapit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Anthony S M Manlapit MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Manlapit practice?
- Dr. Albert Manlapit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Manlapit practices Rheumatology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI.
See Saginaw Rheumatologists.