A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Mariani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mariani
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mariani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Mariani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariani graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Mariani MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Mariani practice?
- Dr. Albert Mariani has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Mariani practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.