A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Marr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Marr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert W Marr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert W. Marr practice?
- Dr. Albert Marr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Marr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Leland, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.