Dr. Albert Mensah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 13th, 2016
An amazing physician with a great heart and brilliant mind. Extremely compassionate!

May 6th, 2015
Dr Mensah is incredibly knowledgeable, was very good with my son and has been instrumental in my son's healing of his issues ( bi-polar and anxiety). He spent a lot of time explaining the treatment and answered all my questions patiently and completely. I think he is an amazing doctor and excellent in the area of medicine he is in.

March 16th, 2015
outstanding knowledge of biochemistry of the brain /gut and testing for precise problems compounding pharmacy idea is great . little bit hard to connect from distance/time zones and call backs but getting better.

December 23rd, 2013
After 25 years suffering from anxiety, I finally found treatment that has really helped
For more than twenty-five years I suffered from anxiety, catastrophic panic attacks depression and mood swings. A psychologist friend suggested I might benefit from seeing a doctor who had been training in nutritional medicine with Dr. William Walsh. After undergoing thorough assessment I started on a regime tailored specially to my metabolic needs... I am delighted to report that the floating anxiety has calmed right down. Best of all – over a period of months and under supervision of my psychiatrist, I have been able to decrease my dosage of medication with the aim of eventually ceasing the medication altogether!