Dr. Albert Mensah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Mensah?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Albert Mensah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

Horrible office management

I had to call back numerous times to even make an appointment. I couldn't get a callback. I couldn't get a live person on the phone. When I finally got an appointment, we had a hard time finding the location. Of course, I couldn't get a live person on the phone to help me out. I almost missed the appointment. When you need someone to send you anything, or call you back, or get back to you in a timely manner – even if the situation is urgent, good luck with that. I need to fire that office manager and hire more staff. I spent $1200 on an appointment plus labs, and I can't even get someone to respond to an email in a timely manner??? I regret making the appointment. Now that I've spent almost $2000 with them, I need to wait it out and hopefully their medical treatment is an as a biz mall as their office management and customer service.

April 13th, 2016

An amazing physician with a great heart and brilliant mind. Extremely compassionate!

May 7th, 2015

Dr Mensah is incredibly knowledgeable, was very good with my son and has been instrumental in my son's healing of his issues ( bi-polar and anxiety). He spent a lot of time explaining the treatment and answered all my questions patiently and completely. I think he is an amazing doctor and excellent in the area of medicine he is in.

March 16th, 2015

outstanding knowledge of biochemistry of the brain /gut and testing for precise problems compounding pharmacy idea is great . little bit hard to connect from distance/time zones and call backs but getting better.

December 23rd, 2013

After 25 years suffering from anxiety, I finally found treatment that has really helped

For more than twenty-five years I suffered from anxiety, catastrophic panic attacks depression and mood swings. A psychologist friend suggested I might benefit from seeing a doctor who had been training in nutritional medicine with Dr. William Walsh. After undergoing thorough assessment I started on a regime tailored specially to my metabolic needs... I am delighted to report that the floating anxiety has calmed right down. Best of all – over a period of months and under supervision of my psychiatrist, I have been able to decrease my dosage of medication with the aim of eventually ceasing the medication altogether!

July 4th, 2017