A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Merati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Merati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Merati, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merati graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Merati practice?
Dr. Albert Merati practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.