A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Merati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Merati is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merati
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Merati, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merati graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Lincoln Merati MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Merati practice?
- Dr. Albert Merati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Merati practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.