A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Merati, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Bronchoesophagology Breathing or Swallowing, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Laryngeal Diseases.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Merati graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- University of Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Merati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Merati practice?
Dr. Albert Merati practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists and Seattle Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Delbert Merati, Dr. Adalberto Merati, Dr. Al Merati, Dr. Elbert Merati