A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Merati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Merati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merati
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Merati, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merati graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Merati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Lincoln Merati MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Merati practice?
- Dr. Albert Merati has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Merati practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.