Dr. Albert Milauskas Is this you?

Dissatisfied

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 14th, 2014

Absolutely the worst support staff I (teenaged girls) have ever encoun tered at this clinic in Palm Springs, Ca. 555 Tachevah. I arrived for my appointment today on time and waited 30 minutes to be called AND THEN was told I was there for a 3 week followup! I explained that I was there for an annual and that I had not seen the doctor for a year...I then asked if I could see the doctor since the 3 week was a "pressure test" which I could have gotten from my local Walmart free with no waiting. She responded by not answering the question directly. I left and never to return.. Last visit I waited to see the Asian American female doctor there who addresses her patients as "dear."

March 5th, 2015