A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Min is Good. Dr. Min has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Min, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hepatitis B, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, and Liver Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Min has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Min accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile