A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Min is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Min
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Min, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Min has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Daeki Min MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Min practice?
- Dr. Albert Min has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Min practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.