A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Min is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Min, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Min has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Min accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Min practice?
Dr. Albert Min practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.