A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Nemcek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Nemcek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Nemcek, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemcek graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nemcek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Nemcek MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Nemcek practice?
- Dr. Albert Nemcek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Nemcek practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.