A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Nemcek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Nemcek is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nemcek
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nemcek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Nemcek, BS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemcek graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nemcek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Nemcek BS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Nemcek practice?
- Dr. Albert Nemcek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Nemcek practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.