Dr. Albert Nestor DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015
AMAZING DOCTOR
Does anyone know if Dr. Nestor is practicing anywhere, and if so, where? He is truly the most amazing doctor. He is how every doctor SHOULD be. He is thoughtful, thorough, kind, helpful, caring, intelligent, knowledgeable, polite, concerned, etc. As others noted, he would actually call YOU and discuss results of your tests. I feel honored to have had him as my Doctor because he is an exceptional Doctor.

September 1st, 2015
Awesome doctor caring and genuine. It is truly sad he is not still practicing. The remaining doctors at that practice are sad in comparison.

March 24th, 2015
Dr Nestor is a five star General and the best doctor in the land

December 9th, 2014
Patient
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Nestor for over 25+ years, and I miss him terribly. I hope he is happy wherever he is. He was best Dr ever! Whenever you had any tests done he would always call you with the results. His bedside manner was extraordinarily rare! He truly cared about his patients. I can only hope to find another Dr that is as caring, thoughtful, & thorough as he was. He will be forever the best Dr I ever had.

November 10th, 2014
You will be missed
Dr NESTOR has been my doctor since I was 12,30yrs... Best Doc EVER!! He always called, he always found a way to make me smile. He knew my concerns before I would even say. I miss him So MUCH. On my way to a double neck/back surgery and I'm scared to death. And my doc is gone. These new "Docs, several" that I now have to see are very rude. It was my pleasure to have Nestor as my doc.

October 30th, 2014
I have been a working Registered Nurse for 51 years and have been a patient of Dr. Nestor for 13 years. He is the absolute best physician I have have ever been treated by. He never rushes you and listens to any concerns you may have. At one point I believe he literally saved my life. I hope and pray that he continues to practice somewhere. I will be forever grateful for the treatment and time he has spent with me over the years.

May 22nd, 2014
terrible
rude staff. when they do answer phone (rare) they hang up on you. they dont return calls. wait time in office is 2-1/2 hrs. i will be goin elsewhere

May 17th, 2012
First visit new patient
First visit [so called exam] lasted ten minutes asked a few questions blood pressure taken listen to my lungs charges were $310 not very thurow.Dont waste your time.

April 26th, 2012
Excellant Doctor
Dr Nestor is a exceptional Dr , great bedside manner and very caring, takes time to visit with you and if you call to ask a question the Dr actually calls you back! I have been a patient of Dr Nestor for years and can only say he is the best!

June 16th, 2010
Simple THE BEST!
In 2010 you will NEVER find a Dr this loyal this caring, he asks you to call him after an appt and you do talk tp HIM!!!I have been going to Dr Nestor 24 yrs! I am a nurse, I have worked with many Dr.s This is the BEST there is I recommened him 1000%

April 12th, 2010
I went to this dr couple of times for various reasons and all he wanted to do is feed me pain meds. Never wanted to run tests to find the cause of the problem. Hes a ggod dr is pain meds is all you want cause he will give them to you like candy....

January 26th, 2010
Very Caring Dr
Dr Nestor is a very caring and compasionate doctor, always has time for his patients, very satisfied would highly recommend...