A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Albert Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Nielsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Wayne Nielsen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert W. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Albert Nielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Nielsen practices Family Medicine near Gridley, CA.
See Gridley Family Physicians.