A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nielsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert W. Nielsen practice?
Dr. Albert Nielsen practices Family Medicine near Gridley, CA.
See Gridley Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Nielsen, Dr. Al Nielsen, Dr. Alberto Nielsen, Dr. Delbert Nielsen