Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I will forever recommend everybody to this doctor. HE IS THE BEST.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent work. Keep up the good work .

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

In my opinion, I have never had a better doctor. Dr. Oguejiofor has a great manner and comprehensive understanding of medicine and doctors' patience presence. You ask him questions and he follows up on the problems. He will work with you and for you.

Jun 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor! Has excellent professional and inter-personal relationship! I will highly recommend him.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always clear and detailed in communicating his diagnosis of your illness and follows up to make sure you are doing what was advised to do. I will always recommend him to friends and family.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best I have had with any physician is with Doctor Ogojiofor.His professionalism and personal relationship is highly commendable.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, excellent, listening and caring provider.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He takes time to examine a patient which is good. He is a good Doctor but he has to develop a way of seeing people without appointment . If it demands employing a Doctor to assist, it will be good

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied with the attention to details in addressing my health concerns. Extremely pleased. Regards. Chike.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellet communication , broad experience and speaks to you like his dearest daughetr/son.His appraoches is hinge on facts and scientifc. I will definately recommend him to anyone.I must also add that he has excellent nurse working with im.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguejiofor is always attentive and unrushed. Highly recommended.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert Oguejiofor is an outstanding, skilled and exceptional, in his practice of medicine. It gives anyone a peace of mind when a physicial knows his craft. He gives you in details what he feels as a doctor is ailing you and recommends treatment

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and courtuous

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very efficient .

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A Very patient and thorough practitioner.

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and exceptional service

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR. A. Ogejiofor is a professionaL doctor of internaL & family medicine who practice medicine with utmost diligence, respect, honor & provides total & wholistic Care for all his Clients/(Patients) both at the HospitaL settings and at his private Clinic.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thoroughly impressed with services received during my last visit. Please it up

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguejiofor is always interested in knowing how I was doing, he's very caring and listens attentively to my concerns.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is always attentive to details, and he is thorough; I never felt like I was passed through a factory production line whenever I had a need to see him.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable & compassionate physician & caring staff

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was very patient and professional. He took the time to listen to my complain and gave me professional advice. He was very analytical in his procedures. He is a very good and nice doctor.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have just seen this doctor for the first time. He is very humble, patient, and unassuming. He was recommended to me by a very brilliant physician who practices far away. I believe he will treat me well and help me manage my health care for best result.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert Oguejiofor is an excellent physician. I was highly impressed with his practice. He takes his time to listen to his patients. He listened, examined and communicated everything in detail to me. I felt very comfortable. Will highly recommend him.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is very good and explains every concern well and very approachable , kind and listens to every concern and gives good medical advise.

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent clinician. Got me back on track with blood pressure, weight los and having my annual diagnostic workup. Easy to talk to and gently honest. Great choice for a general practioner and internist!

Apr 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Brilliant doctor. He addressed my concerns and I am very satisfied.

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

i have been patient since 2005 i am please very please.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doc is always at his best when dealing with me, his humor is always appreciated and helps me with my health concerns!!

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good one on one, great show of concern and health issue addressed properly

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is an excellent doctor

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Professional and dedicated service delivery.

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguejiofor is very professional, direct and simple in obtaining information from, communicating with and educating his patients. Also, his specialist referrals are just as professional and excellent as he is. Excellent experience with him, all round.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was very professional. He listened to my concerns. He did a thorough exam. I would definitely return. I would refer any family member or friend to see him.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A fantastic Doctor, Diligent, and extremely very thorough. Keep up the good work.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguejiofor is knowledgeable and very personable BUT he is slow. I sat in the waiting room for over 45 minutes and another 45 minutes in a room waiting for him. When he finally came in, he spent so much time on his phone...

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguejiofor was very thorough, he took out time to explain my problems. As a matter of fact models to illustrate my medical problem. He was patient, showed caring and also explained the medications.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

AS GOOD AS IT CAN GET

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr oguejiofor knows how to get the best cure from a patient.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor patient relationship is awesome. This doctor listens to you, you will always leave with the assurance that you are getting the best care. The staff are very friendly.

Feb 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Am a satisfied patient

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very Good.knowledgle and understanding

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very nice bedside manner and kind desposition. The doctor is great at drawing blood! that was really so helpful and convenient!

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Oguejiofor is an excellent doctor, takes very good care of his patients, pays attention to details ,listens and has good eye contact with his patients. I have complete confidence in his care

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My provider is very knowledgeable & has the ability to communicate effectively.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, spent alot of time with my mom trying to assess her and answering all her questions.

Feb 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good service, but waited too long it happens.

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Oguejiofor is a very fine Doctor, and not only does he address your concerns simply and directly, he adds a lot of humor to the treatment, and this approach surely helps!!

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician. Handles my cases with total satidfaction

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very experience and knowledgeable. Thank you

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT AND OUTSTANDING.

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

For me, Dr Albert Oguejiofor consultation system is rare in the area. A very good family Doctor approach. Very cordial, friendly and professional method of treatment. He made good effort to understand my concerns . Gave me discount in the overall costs.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguejiofor is an excellent doctor. He made me feel like I am his only patient for the day. He pays attention to details and listens attentively. He is very reassuring. Takes his time to examine one and then explains things thoroughly.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The office staff and the doctor are very professional. Dr. Albert was patient and clear to explain himself. He made me comfortable.

Jan 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is an exceptional physician.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

All of my needs was met with a good under standing of what I need to do and what causes me to feel the way I did.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This is a Doctor with principles. He loves doing what he knows best. The way and manner he attends to patients is excellent. He's able to solve most of my medical problems. I so much have confident in him.

Dec 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If you are looking for a good doctor that knows his job and respects his patients, Dr Albert Oguejiofor is the answer. He puts his patients first, listens to their problems and never in a hurry to discharge them until he finds solution to their problems.

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Attention to details in other to diagnose symptoms, Provides clarity and accurate treatment . I have used in two years now and would recommend him anytime.

Dec 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall professional dedication to patient care was quite evident all through the encounter.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has been a very humane and thorough practitioner. I feel good always, after seeing him.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I HAVE KNOWN THIS DOCTOR FOR FOUR YEARS AND HIS QUALITY OF SERVICE HAS BEEN EXCELLENT AND TO MY SATISFACTION. i ALWAYS FEEL REASSURED ON EVERY VISIT. ALL ISSUES RAISED ARE DISCUSSED TO DETAILS. THE QUALITIES OF THEIR SERVICES AND FACILITIES HAVE IMPROVED.

Dec 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My provider is such an experienced doctor. Full of compassion and human feeling. So nice and gentle. Pays attention to every detail does not relent until sound health is achieved. Above all charges are reasonable.

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful MD and wonderful human being. God bless this man for his patients.

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is a very good place to for your medical needs. You are treated as a person and not just a patient

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

An excellent Doctor with good working ethics..

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Oguejiofor is kind, patient with his patients and attends to pt's needs immediately. I was in pain at this visit and left very satisfied as I could use my arms again with less difficulty. I thank God for having u as my primary provider. God bless.

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure meeting with Dr Oguejiofor a core professional by all standards.Please keep up the excellent medical services.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor was very patient and took his time to explain things and in essence made everything simple to understand. Doctor did not rush and I didn't feel like I was just a number. I was very comfortable doctor and would definitely recommend him.

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Well trained physician and very knowledgeable. Greatly appreciate the time reviewing report at each visit. I wish more doctors would go back to the old fashion way like Dr. Oguejiofor practice to spend time addressing each patient need. Thank you!

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

super fine doctor, extremely professional

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good and professional

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like my primary care doctor, my only problem is with time, I'm never seen at the scheduled appointment time

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was my first time visiting with Dr. Albert and I was very impressed with his manner of consultation, I really felt at home especially having my health concerns dealt with. I will definitely recommend him to friends.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was not in bed but the general office manner was very good. Dr.oguejiofor listened to me and immediatly suggested to me to see a specialist and went ahead there and then to send a text message to the specialist. He will follow up the specialist.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, didn't have to wait too long to see the doctor.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I will simply give my Physician 100% in all aspects.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor and human being. Very caring. Takes time to understand your complaints. Diagnosis is right on the money. Explains things to you in plain English.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert Oguejufor is simply the best

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguejiofor has been my physician for over 9 years. He understands my medical history and provides detailed explanation for any medical condition that I may be experiencing at time of visit.

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Provider knows what he is doing, he is very knowledgeable, has many years of experience and very professional in his approach and I will at any time recommend him to anybody who needs his services.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very easy to schedule an appointment with and very little wait time when you arrive at his office. Listens attentively, communicates clearly and keeps you informed. He needs to work on being "warmer" and more sociable to enhance patient experience.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Service

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prompt and precise on health issues.Good combination of Humility and Professional practice . Hon G Bazari

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always at home each time I visit his clinic. He takes time to bond with his patients which I think goes a long way in the healing process...the patient relaxes providing all the information needed by the Dr. He takes time to listen.

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. A. Oguejiofor is a caring Doctor and very thorough in his examination. He is an excellent Doctor with an eye for details. He makes his patients feel relaxed and comfortable. He is really a good Doctor.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experiences with Dr Albert Oguejiofor are very pleasant. He is phenomenal, very smart and really takes time to take care of his patients. He has over the years managed my care without complications. I would recommend this DR for everyone. He is good.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert Oguejiofor is painstakingly thorough. He knows his onions. He is courteous and empathic.

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was clear and thorough. Terms were clearly explicit.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He attended to my parents. He was excellent! Took his time and addressed all their questions. Amazing doctor. I'll recommend him any day

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This man is heavenly with an equally great staff....God bless him.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The welcome, attention and care I received from Dr Albert office was wonderful. His welcome smile and his willingness to listing to my concern was already a healing to me. Actually, my visit to his office was a good experience indeed.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an exceptional and knowledgeable physician. His prognosis and recommendation for therapy is absolutely impressive. The only issue is waiting period. Scheduling and waiting time has to be addressed.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor very carrying

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional establishment. The physician was very patient and gave a detailed explanation of the case; suggested some preventive measures. I was highly impressed.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Compassionate, gave us confidence,put us at ease ,has an eye on the financial aspect of our treatment without compromising our medical care ,keeps thinking about you post treatment.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My doctor is d best he is very thorough listens and understands your pains.he

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is outstanding. He knows exactly what he is doing and would tell you things exactly the way they are. He is very professional is handling his job.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor with down to earth good staffs. Very compassionate doctor that care for the full well being of his patients. I will recommend him to friends and family members

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit! All of my concerns were addressed. Everything was explained in terms that were easily understood. Would most definitely refer my family and friends.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. ALBERT OGUEJIOFOR, is an amazing humane person, who practices his profession with strict adherence to ethics and expertise. His personal touch is nonpareil, no wonder he is always the first to be mentioned amongst the people of our community.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very outstanding and careful MD. I do feel good after each visit to the clinic most especially on issues and concerns that brought me there.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent staff, great customer service, Dr. Albert Oguejiofor is an excellent physician. Treats his patients with utmost respect and addresses patient's concerns with high knowledge and skills in the medical field.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr Albert Oguejiofor very reliable, honest and straight forward in addressing my concerns. His services are thorough and charges very reasonable. I will definitely recommend his service to my co-workers, friends and relatives.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguegiofor is always one on one with his patient. I leave in Africa and visit the USA once a year. For every time he sees me, he recalls my name and history and we just take off from where we left. He is a very good Dr. The nurses are polite too.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Jun 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service with excellent facilities. Extremely clean conditions. I would recommend Dr Albert Oguejiofor anytime.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable and kind. Able to make me feel at home and shows compassion.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My provider does his best to help out. He even shared assistance to me when I was out of insurance. His concern is for the well being of the patients.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything patterning to scheduling appointment to addressing my medical concerns was excellent. I will always continue to recommend my provider to others.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment and the visit was excellent. Dr. Oguejiofor was very thorough in his examination. It was clear he was concerned with making an accurate diagnosis and come up with an effective treatment plan. Very Professional, courteous and empathetic.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Today is first time of visit the doctor .the secretary is accodative and explain everything accordingly. The doctor take his time to listen to complaints. I really appreciate my going there today Otunba femi

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was impressed with the services rendered to me. From the receptionist to the doctor , they were all wonder. Though this was my first visit to this clinic, I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a change of pcp.