Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good and professional

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like my primary care doctor, my only problem is with time, I'm never seen at the scheduled appointment time

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was my first time visiting with Dr. Albert and I was very impressed with his manner of consultation, I really felt at home especially having my health concerns dealt with. I will definitely recommend him to friends.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was not in bed but the general office manner was very good. Dr.oguejiofor listened to me and immediatly suggested to me to see a specialist and went ahead there and then to send a text message to the specialist. He will follow up the specialist.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, didn't have to wait too long to see the doctor.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I will simply give my Physician 100% in all aspects.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor and human being. Very caring. Takes time to understand your complaints. Diagnosis is right on the money. Explains things to you in plain English.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert Oguejufor is simply the best

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguejiofor has been my physician for over 9 years. He understands my medical history and provides detailed explanation for any medical condition that I may be experiencing at time of visit.

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Provider knows what he is doing, he is very knowledgeable, has many years of experience and very professional in his approach and I will at any time recommend him to anybody who needs his services.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very easy to schedule an appointment with and very little wait time when you arrive at his office. Listens attentively, communicates clearly and keeps you informed. He needs to work on being "warmer" and more sociable to enhance patient experience.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Service

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prompt and precise on health issues.Good combination of Humility and Professional practice . Hon G Bazari

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always at home each time I visit his clinic. He takes time to bond with his patients which I think goes a long way in the healing process...the patient relaxes providing all the information needed by the Dr. He takes time to listen.

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. A. Oguejiofor is a caring Doctor and very thorough in his examination. He is an excellent Doctor with an eye for details. He makes his patients feel relaxed and comfortable. He is really a good Doctor.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experiences with Dr Albert Oguejiofor are very pleasant. He is phenomenal, very smart and really takes time to take care of his patients. He has over the years managed my care without complications. I would recommend this DR for everyone. He is good.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert Oguejiofor is painstakingly thorough. He knows his onions. He is courteous and empathic.

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was clear and thorough. Terms were clearly explicit.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He attended to my parents. He was excellent! Took his time and addressed all their questions. Amazing doctor. I'll recommend him any day

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This man is heavenly with an equally great staff....God bless him.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The welcome, attention and care I received from Dr Albert office was wonderful. His welcome smile and his willingness to listing to my concern was already a healing to me. Actually, my visit to his office was a good experience indeed.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an exceptional and knowledgeable physician. His prognosis and recommendation for therapy is absolutely impressive. The only issue is waiting period. Scheduling and waiting time has to be addressed.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor very carrying

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional establishment. The physician was very patient and gave a detailed explanation of the case; suggested some preventive measures. I was highly impressed.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Compassionate, gave us confidence,put us at ease ,has an eye on the financial aspect of our treatment without compromising our medical care ,keeps thinking about you post treatment.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My doctor is d best he is very thorough listens and understands your pains.he

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is outstanding. He knows exactly what he is doing and would tell you things exactly the way they are. He is very professional is handling his job.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor with down to earth good staffs. Very compassionate doctor that care for the full well being of his patients. I will recommend him to friends and family members

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit! All of my concerns were addressed. Everything was explained in terms that were easily understood. Would most definitely refer my family and friends.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. ALBERT OGUEJIOFOR, is an amazing humane person, who practices his profession with strict adherence to ethics and expertise. His personal touch is nonpareil, no wonder he is always the first to be mentioned amongst the people of our community.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very outstanding and careful MD. I do feel good after each visit to the clinic most especially on issues and concerns that brought me there.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent staff, great customer service, Dr. Albert Oguejiofor is an excellent physician. Treats his patients with utmost respect and addresses patient's concerns with high knowledge and skills in the medical field.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr Albert Oguejiofor very reliable, honest and straight forward in addressing my concerns. His services are thorough and charges very reasonable. I will definitely recommend his service to my co-workers, friends and relatives.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oguegiofor is always one on one with his patient. I leave in Africa and visit the USA once a year. For every time he sees me, he recalls my name and history and we just take off from where we left. He is a very good Dr. The nurses are polite too.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Jun 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service with excellent facilities. Extremely clean conditions. I would recommend Dr Albert Oguejiofor anytime.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable and kind. Able to make me feel at home and shows compassion.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My provider does his best to help out. He even shared assistance to me when I was out of insurance. His concern is for the well being of the patients.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything patterning to scheduling appointment to addressing my medical concerns was excellent. I will always continue to recommend my provider to others.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment and the visit was excellent. Dr. Oguejiofor was very thorough in his examination. It was clear he was concerned with making an accurate diagnosis and come up with an effective treatment plan. Very Professional, courteous and empathetic.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Today is first time of visit the doctor .the secretary is accodative and explain everything accordingly. The doctor take his time to listen to complaints. I really appreciate my going there today Otunba femi

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was impressed with the services rendered to me. From the receptionist to the doctor , they were all wonder. Though this was my first visit to this clinic, I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a change of pcp.