Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

by Ashley Bowles-Moré on Jun 26th, 2016

Dr. Oh is an AMAZING doctor!! He takes his time in examining and explaining everything I to detail, and in a way for everyone to understand. Its quite unfortunate majority of his front office staff are not only rude, but also seem to be somewhat lazy/not truly concerned with patients or even remotely happy to be there. Sometimes there is a wait, but I have also been late and still been able to be seen. Seeing Dr. Oh, as well as the patient coordinator who comes in prior to the doctor is worth any amount of wait, or rude staff. I genuinely wish Dr. Oh could be my little Kennedi's Primary Care Physician because he has such a great bedside manner. The 3 hour drive is completely worth it to be seen by the BEST!!!

A wonderful doctor and very caring office show details A wonderful doctor and very caring office
by Taylor Family on Nov 12th, 2008

Our family was treated with the most care and respect I have ever experienced. We are so happy that we had Dr Oh as our surgeon, the time that he spent with us was incredible, he really cared about us and if all of our questions were answered. His surgical co-ordinator was wonderful and helped us to organize our appointments and made sure that we were prepared for all that came our way. Very satisfied with our care and his expertise.