Dr. Albert Owens MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2015
Dr. Owens' Professional & Kind Manner is Truly Appreciated
I have been a patient of Dr. Owens for three years. Getting a timely appointment has been simple. Dr. Owens has been wonderful. He listens to my concerns, asks pertinent questions, and refers appropriately for follow-up. He is straight-forward yet compassionate style is really appreciated. I happily refer all of my friends and family members to him.

June 24th, 2015
Very nice, observant and efficient. Makes patient comfortable with a secure feeling and confidence.

June 2nd, 2015
I have seen Dr. Owens a couple of time now and found him to be a very arrogant pr#*k. He has not taken time to review your file and refuse's to take accountability for his lack of insight on your prior conditions., He needs to have knowledge of a patients chronic issue instead of assuming the patient is lying. I would not refer him to anyone. Would not even take my animals to him if needed. He has zero bedside manners. If you want an arrogant pr#ck as a doctor than he would be the doctor for you.

April 17th, 2012
Mrs. Wardlow
Dr. Owens saved my life last year, will call you when he is concerned, even offered to drive me home with other patients waiting as I was that sick. His assisstant is also very careing.

January 20th, 2012
Grateful Patient
I am so glad to see a doctor who doesn't make me feel like just another patient. Though young, Dr. Owens seems old school in the time he devotes to each appointment. His professional, yet warm, manner has left me confident and comforfable in my diagnoses and courses of treatment. And with my primary diagnosis mental health related, I especially appreciated the sensitive and respecful way he has "treated" me. He comes strongly recommended.