A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
- Michael E. Debakey Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Pochen Lin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert P. Lin practice?
- Dr. Albert Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Lin practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.