A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
- Michael E. Debakey Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Pochen Lin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert P. Lin practice?
- Dr. Albert Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Lin practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.