Dr. Albert Paine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 3rd, 2016
Do NOT go to Dr. Paine! He only cares about money and does NOT care about his patients. I had tonsil surgery with Dr. Paine and I have still to this day never met him. Sounds crazy I know but let me explain. I had a few pre-surgery exams and I never met Dr. Paine once during those exams, aka he never met me or examined me before surgery. I figured tonsils are fairly similar in everyone so it’s weird but not a big deal he didn’t examine me before, I figured he would just go over everything with me on the day of the surgery. Getting prepped for surgery he never came in to see me so I figured that he must only speak to patients and family after the procedure, which was scary to think he has never seen me before and he is about to do surgery on me. I expected to see him after the surgery but again he never came. I thought maybe he talked to my husband before I was awake but nope he never talked to my husband either and my husband was at the hospital the whole time so there was no way he missed him. To this day we have never even got a phone call from Dr. Paine. I did not have a post surgery exam because it is apparently standard at his office not to have follow ups after surgery, which is crazy, so I still have never met or even heard from Dr. Paine. I was having complications with excessive bleeding at one point during my recovery and my husband called Dr. Paine’s office during regular business hours and was never able to get a hold of anyone. He left multiple message on the answering machine at Dr. Paine’s office but no one ever called us back. Absolutely ridiculous! It is a good thing my husband and I are both doctors and were able to handle the situation ourselves. Excessive bleeding is serious and I can’t imagine what would happen to a non-medically trained person having complications since Dr. Paine obviously doesn’t care. Being a doctor I can tell you that Dr. Paine’s protocol is far from standard protocol, he is simply a doctor who only cares about the money and not about the patients. I originally wanted to have my surgery with Dr. Blaine but he was booked out farther than Dr. Paine and I was pushed for time so I went with Dr. Paine instead, huge mistake! I will never refer any of my patients to Dr. Paine after how I was treated there. For all ears, nose and throat problems I recommend everyone see Dr. Blaine and that is who I will be going to from now on.

June 19th, 2013
Dissatisfied
No appointments were available for a medically necessary plastic surgery from May through September. I had to go to a neighboring city for a doctor. Scheduling with him is really hard.

October 13th, 2012
MR.WOOD
I'VE WAITED MORE THEN 3 HOURS FOR AN APPOINTMENT. THE LAST 3 VISTS 2 1/2 AND ONE WAS 4 HOURS. THAT NEEDES TO CHANGE.

January 22nd, 2010
Excellent plsatic surgeon. I was very pleased with the outcome, but he is not very personable and was very quick and short in his conversation.