Obstetricians & Gynecologists

33 Barkley Cir
Ste A
Fort Myers, FL 33907
239-939-1999
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  patient  |  show details
by vanessa on Aug 5th, 2014

I am surprised at the negative comments. Although I dealt more with the PA, and yes she had the gift of gab, I found them both informative and genuine. I did not have insurance and did not qualify for Medicaid and they worked out a reasonable payment plan for my husband and me. For those of you who have said they rarely saw the Dr. Himself, he is there when u have questions above his assistant. He is often delivering other women's children. You must take into account he is the only Dr. In his personal office. I enjoyed everyone that was there besides the front desk woman who was very impersonal. My son was delivered in perfect health and promptly on his actual due date. I have recommended him to family members and friends.

|  Good Doctor ... HORRIBLE C.Lynne Clyatt A.R.N.P  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2014

Dr. Pescitelli delivered my 2 oldest children, 6 years ago and Teresa was there and his practice was awesome! I moved back to FL and went to him and saw C.Lynne Clyatt A.R.N.P That was a big MISTAKE! The front desk lady is RUDE, I really wish he kept everyone from before. Lynne won't let you speak, she does not stop talking she goes on and on about things that are not even related. I had some issues with my blood results and she would not even try to help me instead she kept telling for 45 minutes to lose weight. Well unfortunately I am handicapped and working out is out of the question. She just tried to make me feel like I was nothing. Unfortunately, I won't be going back there, it is sad because I did like the doctor. Unless he fires her and the front desk then I will go back to him.

|  myoemectomy  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

Needed a myomectomy which turned into a uterine hysterectomy and am very pleased with follow up explanations and care given. Would very much recommend.

|  awesome doctor!!!  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

He is great at making you feel comfortable, and is very friendly!! Not to mention well educated! I would never see another OBGYN.

|  Don't Go!!  |  show details
by Jane on Mar 22nd, 2011

DO NOT go to C.Lynne Clyatt A.R.N.P. !!! She works for Dr. Pescitelli.While he is "ok", she is a terrible Nurse, and a horrible person. When I went there for my initial pre-natal visit, she spoke to me as though I was stupid. She also did not ask me if I had any questions, she just gave me information that I already knew, and took all day to do it. When I asked her if I could speed up the process so that I might get something positive out of the visit, she became flushed and snapped at me. She dresses like a Bible salesperson, and has no caring or compassion in her demeanor. We wasted our time at this visit, and by the time I found another Doctor's office and had my initial appointment, it was too late to have crucial genetic testing done, as I am further along than what they "guesstimated". Please, for the sake of your baby, and your sanity, DON'T LET THIS LADY TOUCH YOU! You will be sorry, trust me.

|  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

Horrible doctor. Please do not go there if you care for yourself and your unborn baby.

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

Truly a remarkable ob/gyn. After inferitily, he was caring in listening and recommending a specialist. He was excellent during my children's births. And when I had a miscarriage, he and his staff were supportive and recommended any help needed.

|  Did not listen!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2010

I feel he could have taken the time to listen to my concerns and take them seriously instead of brushing the symptoms off as "normal"...I feel he could have been more caring after I lost my pregnancy, and sat with me to discuss concerns, questions, and possibly TRIED to help us understand why it could have happened....overall very dissapointed.